If you wish to Study in Germany then you have at least one University Admission letter for your visa process, and that’s where the Stern Career’s Overseas Education Institute stands to helps you out in the best way for your application process. If you fulfill all specifications necessary for studying in Germany then Stern Career’s Overseas Education Institute will apply to German universities on your behalf and It confirms you to get admission letter at least from one or more German Universities.
There are two intakes (Summer and Winter) in German Universities to start with your studies and we need to apply for that. And yes, for application all universities are having their own application deadlines. For most universities, their deadlines are 15 January and 15 July for summer and winter intakes respectively. So if you are planning to Study in Germany then you need to start your application process 6 months prior to getting started with your education in either of the intakes.
There are so many different courses available in German Universities but you have to select one of them depending on your field. This task is quite difficult; hence Stern Career’s Overseas Education Institute will assist you to find the course as per your interest and educational background.
Documents Required for Application Process
All universities in Germany have their own selection process for the Admission. However, you have to fulfill the required documents before starting your application process.
Here, is the list of required documents which you will need before starting your application process.
- Degree Certificate – Sealed from College
- Bachelor’s Transcript – Sealed by college
- Bachelor’s Mark sheet – Notary and True Copy
- Diploma’s Transcript – Sealed by the college (If applicable)
- Diploma’s Mark sheet – Notary and true Copy (If applicable)
- Letter confirming your Bachelor’s program in English – Notary and True Copy
- 2 Letters of Recommendation – Sealed by College
- Curriculum vitae
- School leaving certificate – Notary and true Copy
- 10th Mark sheet – Notary and True Copy
- 11th Mark sheet – Notary and True Copy
- 12th Mark sheet – Notary and True Copy
- TOEFL / IELTS / GRE Scores (If applicable) – Notary and True Copy
- German Language Certificate - Notary and True Copy
- Passport – Notary and True Copy
- Passport size color photos – 25
- Work experience certificate (If applicable) – Notary and True Copy
- Extra curriculum certificates (If applicable) – Notary and True Copy
After completing your enrollment process by submitting your required documents at Stern Career’s Overseas Education Institute, Stern Career’s Overseas Education Institute will start your application process as soon as possible.
You must submit your required documents 20 days before application deadlines. After completing the application process, you will get a notice for the same at any time in your student login portal.
Final notification of University Admission in particular universities will be notified after 20 to 30 days from application deadlines.